Stay in the know and receive the latest international franchising news, insight and investment opportunities
The International Franchise Expo (IFE) is the premier annual event for the franchise industry with hundreds of franchises on display. Before joining thousands of entrepreneurs and future business owners, John Erich of MFV Expositions shares his top tips to make the best of your time at the IFE:
• Take advantage of the largest franchising expo in the USA with hundreds of the world’s leading franchise concepts by getting some facetime with the best of the best. You’ll be ahead of entrepreneurs all over the world just by attending the show.
• Research which franchise concepts will be exhibiting ahead of IFE. Get the most out of your time by scheduling your visit to each exhibitor in the industry you’re interested in and at your investment level. There’s something for everyone!
• Work a few seminars into your schedule, too! These free sessions explore important issues facing franchising today. Learn about global franchise expansion, trends for international franchisors and the latest trends in franchising.
• Attend in-depth workshops available to all attendees. You will walk away from IFE with a wealth of knowledge that will help you in the success of your new franchise business.
• Learn strategies for success from the top experts in the world of franchising in the “SCORE Theatre”. Receive complimentary one-on-one coaching, business advice and start-up support from over 60 successful retired executives across multiple industries and skill areas.
Be Military Fit is looking to build on its U.K. success, and expand internationally13 Aug 2020 | Read Article >
The U.S. personal training brand's first U.K.-based franchisee locations are in Brighton and Kingston, London13 Aug 2020 | Read Article >
The American franchise is targeting Middle Eastern growth with this new collaboration13 Aug 2020 | Read Article >
The boutique fitness concept unveils a flagship studio in Manchester’s Circle Square11 Aug 2020 | Read Article >
Despite much of Italy’s franchise activity focusing on cities like Rome or Milan, businesses can succeed anywhere in the country10 Aug 2020 | Read Article >
For further information on the Tiger Bills franchise please submit your details below.