Stay in the know and receive the latest international franchising news, insight and investment opportunities
Forget Broadway and 42nd St. New York’s big show this spring is at the Javits Center - that’s right, The International Franchise Expo (IFE) is here again.
Who’s coming? On May 30, franchisors, would-be franchisees and anyone and everyone who’s into this $451 billion-dollar industry will be heading to New York City. Attenddes will be from 49 states and 80 countries.
Your dream franchise
The top ten categories predicted to grow in 2019 are Asian Food, Beauty/Grooming Services, Childcare, Electronics, Entertainment/Recreation, Fitness, Frozen Desserts, Mexican Food, Pets, Staffing/Recruiting. And yes! Brands representing all of these sectors will be present at IFE.
A franchise for every pocket
Get advice on mature and emerging franchise concepts in sectors ranging from pet care to senior living, restaurants to after-school programs. They’re priced between $10K and $1M.
This year, workshops and seminars cover the following topics: The A to Zs of Buying a Franchise, How to Franchise Your Business, and How to Finance.
“The best part about attending the expo is the opportunity to explore and network with industry-leading franchise brands and attend comprehensive educational programs.” Tom Portesy, President of MFV Expositions
Top 10 reasons you should attend The International Franchise Expo:
• Meet face-to-face with over 400 of the top franchise brands
• Get educated on how to be successful from the start through the over 70 free seminars offered
• Understand the financial model of franchising
• Meet with financial experts on how to best fund your franchise, and how to budget for your future
• Dig deeper into the nuances of franchising through attending in-depth educational workshops
• Meet with leading consultants to understand how to pick the right franchise for you
• Explore the benefits of being in business for yourself, not by yourself
• Discover opportunities in industries that are new or that you might not have considered
• Understand the difference between becoming a franchisee and an area developer, and what to consider when making this decision
• Take advantage of all these opportunities under one roof, over just three days!
Register today at IFEinfo.com and use promo code FPR1 to receive complimentary entry. For more information contact MFV Expositions at email@example.com.
The growing parent company has invested in a second children’s education franchise26 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
TRIB3 is showcasing its volume boutique model in markets around the globe26 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
The Korean frontrunner is looking to take its successful fried chicken brand worldwide26 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
The international fitness brand is investing in infrastructure and franchise support22 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
Enterprise Holdings has announced that its flagship Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand has opened its first locations in Aruba and Panama, as well as 25 additional branches in Brazil21 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
The Louisiana family-founded chain is now opening its doors to investment from driven franchisees21 Oct 2020 | Read Article >
For further information on the Tiger Bills franchise please submit your details below.