You’ll need to hurry to catch the Thailand Franchise & Business Opportunities show, but this exciting expo promises to repay your effort
Today, Thailand has the largest number of international brands in ASEAN. The country has more than 100 franchisors at present, with over 10,000 outlets. As a major gateway to ASEAN, Thailand Franchise & Business Opportunities (TFBO 2019) is the best platform for international franchisors wishing to expand their business and meet face-to-face with proven franchise opportunities in Thailand and ASEAN.
Okay, so when is it and where?
Thailand Franchise & Business Opportunities (TFBO) returns this July from 11-14 2019 at EH 104 BITEC for its 15th edition.
How important is this show?
TFBO is regarded as the biggest B2B platform and the key driver for the growth of the Franchise industry in South East Asia, and especially in Thailand. In 2018, TFBO introduced over 200 exhibitors from 14 countries who showcased new franchises and welcomed over 23,000 visitors from 44 countries.
With the success of the 2018 show, this year TFBO is ready to welcome an expected 200+ companies. The show will include four national pavilions, from Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan and USA. In 2019, organisers expect to see over 25,000 visitors from 50 countries around the world.
At TFBO you will meet with leading brands such as Bake a Wish, Doi Chaang, Jeffer Steak, Sbarro, Dickeys BBQ, Little Caesars and many more!
New innovations, new features and more exhibitors have been added to the event in 2019 to help aid with the growing demand of franchise knowledge in the region
Any special features?
• Franchise Business Talk: sharing and speaking sessions by industry experts
• Franchise Consultancy Forum: providing solutions for franchisees
• Business Matching & Partnering Program: pre-scheduled meetings with the potential buyers + Franchisors
• Food Truck Franchise Zone: opening food franchising opportunities in new tremendous growth
• TFBO Franchise Award: promoting successful and reliable franchise businesses in Asia
Key conference sessions that you should not miss at TFBO 2019 include the newly-launched TFBO International Franchise Conference held by the world’s leading franchise advisory service, World Franchise Associates.
And the topics scheduled for discussion?
• Franchise 101 for Beginners / What is Franchising
• Are You Ready to Franchise?
• Franchise Recruitment/Selecting the Right Franchisees
• Important Considerations for International Expansion
• International Development Opportunities in Asia and the Middle East
• Importance of Technology & Innovation in Franchising
TFBO 2019 is co-located with Thailand Retail, Food & Hospitality Services (TRAFS) and ASEAN Retail Show, the leading platform for Restaurant, Food, Hotel, Hospitality and Retail Industry.
I’m sold. How do I register?
TFBO 2019 is now open for pre-registration and make sure to use code “TFB101” to register for your free entry and sign up for conferences you wish to attend.
An inspirational new web video series where we meet the business leaders and influencers in International Franchising.
The inaugural event will launch in Miami on November 4th and aims to offer franchise businesses insight on how to drive franchise leads in the digital age09 Oct 2019 | Read Article >
For further information on the Tiger Bills franchise please submit your details below.