Well-connected Chicago becomes the new hub for franchising with the opening of Franchise Expo Midwest this September
Every day, entrepreneurs seek out business opportunities.
As economic optimism continues to rise, and the franchise industry outpaces non-franchise business for the eighth-consecutive year, franchisors and prospective business owners from the United States and around the globe are turning to the industry’s latest franchise event, Franchise Expo Midwest, for new and exciting opportunities to continue their economic growth and international expansion.
The inaugural Franchise Expo Midwest event (sponsored by the International Franchise Association) will be held September 14-15, 2018 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, giving over 150 leading franchisors an opportunity to meet face-to-face with thousands of prospective franchise owners from across the region, the United States, and from around the world with a singular focus on how to reach 68 million potential new customers in the midwestern United States.
With more than 150 exhibitors and thousands of attendees expected, the event is sure to open new markets, drive leads, and create new businesses. Here are five things attendees and exhibitors can expect from the inaugural Franchise Expo Midwest:
1. Regional Financial Strength – The Midwestern United States or Midwest is composed of 12 states including Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas. The Illinois economy alone is the fifth largest in the United States, and with 31 of the Fortune 500 businesses headquartered here, Illinois is a hub for business success.
The Chicago area is already home to many of the United States’ largest companies, including Boeing, Motorola, and United Airlines. In fact, it’s ideal for a wide variety of franchising businesses and is currently home to one of the world’s largest franchise operations and iconic global brands – McDonald’s.
2. Market Potential – The Midwest boasts a combined population of 68 million, contributing some $82.48 billion collectively to the total U.S. GDP of $404.1 billion.
3. New Markets – Often overlooked internationally in favor of East or West Coast, the Midwest has a broad range of markets ranging from bustling metropolitan areas to vast sections of agricultural farmland, and rural communities, providing new market opportunities for a broader range of customized franchise businesses and services.
4. Qualified Attendees – Franchise Expo Midwest anticipates that nearly 60 percent of attendees plan on investing $50,000 – $1 million or more in a franchise. These strong, qualified leads from a trade show often hold more value than leads from other sources because they demonstrate the prospect is serious about the investment – as they have taken the time to travel to an event and learn more.
Whether they are first-time franchisees starting an entrepreneurial journey, multi-unit franchisees looking to build out a portfolio, or master-franchisees seeking international expansion opportunities, Franchise Expo Midwest offers a chance to meet thousands of new, qualified attendees and to engage face-to-face and digitally with these prospects to increase company footprint and revenues.
5. World-Class Franchise Education from the People Who Know It Best – Franchise Expo Midwest provides a forum for one of the most comprehensive learning experiences about franchising. Attendees can learn from free and premium sessions taught by the foremost experts in franchising. Topics include buying a franchise, franchising an existing business, growing an existing franchise, and a series of workshop sessions offering an in-depth look at the issues facing franchising today. These classes are designed for prospective franchisees, prospective franchisors, and current franchisors. All are welcome.
Off the show floor, the team at Franchise Expo Midwest has made every attempt to make the expo as welcoming and comfortable as possible by creating special arrangements with the iconic Hyatt Regency O’Hare Hotel to serve as the official headquarters hotel of the show.
The luxury hotel is connected to the convention center via skybridge for easy access. The Hyatt Regency O’Hare offers airport shuttle service, is conveniently located near O’Hare International Airport, downtown Chicago and is close to shopping destinations, like the Fashion Outlets of Chicago.
Entertainment Chicago style
While visiting the Chicagoland area attendees and exhibitors alike can take advantage of the close-proximity to the Navy Pier entertainment center, world-class shopping on Chicago’s Miracle Mile, baseball games at Wrigley Field, and five-star dining at Chicago’s world-famous restaurants. Interested in attending? Franchise Expo Midwest is offering discounts on hotel, air, and rental car packages while inventories are available.
The Franchise Expo Midwest promise
With its debut, Franchise Expo Midwest aims to educate, connect, and provide the franchise industry with a healthy and thriving, Midwest marketplace.
Whether it’s franchisees and potential business owners seeking franchise education, highly-qualified prospects exploring franchise options and face-to-face meetings with proven franchisors, or established franchisors seeking new markets, Franchise Expo Midwest is on track to become one of the franchise industry’s “must attend” events and a one-stop shop for prospective franchisees looking to navigate the nuances of establishing, running, and expanding a successful franchise.
For more information on exhibiting, attending, educational sessions or travel please visit www.FranchiseExpoMidwest.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
John Erich, MFV Director of Marketing, brings 20 years of proven experience in the trade show industry, specifically in marketing, sales and show management with companies such as the Craft & Hobby Association and George Little Management. John oversees all aspects of marketing, media, and communications for MFV’s domestic franchise shows including Franchise Expo Midwest.
AT A GLANCE
WHAT: Franchise Expo Midwest
WHERE: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center,
5555 N. River Road Hall G Rosemont, IL 60018
WHEN: Friday, September 14 to Saturday, September 15, 2018
CONTACT: Linda Thompson, email@example.com
An inspirational new web video series where we meet the business leaders and influencers in International Franchising.
This is the story of how cheese and gravy met rock 'n roll - and took on the world03 May 2019 | Read Article >
For further information on the Tiger Bills franchise please submit your details below.